- Vastu has been a part of our Indian Society since Vedic Era. Vastu Shastra is the art and science that synchronizes the basic balance between humans and nature. The eight directions namely (north, north east, east, south east, south, south west, west, north west and west) and the five basic elements of nature ( wind, water, fire, space, earth) are the primary fundamentals of Vastu.
- One of the most significant factors determining why vastu should be applied in any household is to drive cosmic energy to the living space so that all the five energy elements of the ever generous nature can be harmonized in your place. Not only Indian Architects believe in this traditional Hindu system of architecture but also some of the Best Architects Aboard incorporate it's science and values while designing spaces for their clients.
- The supreme aspect considered while formulating Vastu is the magnetic field of the Earth, which has significant influence on human life. Our human body itself acts as a magnet with the skull region, being the heaviest acting as the North Pole. We should not direct our head in the north direction of the house while sleeping since similar poles repel each other. Thus, it is said by Vastu Shastris one should not sleep facing his head towards the south since it negatively impacts the blood circulation, causing disturbed sleep, stress and other problems.
Crystals are the tools for communication, between humans and the earth. It connects our place elements with the earth's energies. It is a precious gift of God to mankind. Crystal being a Gem have their origin in the mineral kingdom.
There are different Vastu Crystals like aquamarine, amethyst, citrine, clear quartz, Coral, Gold tiger eye, Hematite, Malachite, Red Jasper, Rose quartz and many others. When the right crystal is placed in the right direction, it is highly effective in neutralizing Vastu defects.
A copper Strip with pyramids is to be used for detachment effect or restricting electromagnetic field of the premises. It is to be placed along with loose pyramids.
Vastu yantra is a sacred object that nullifies the defects and negative effects of Vastu dosha at a respective place. It is tremendously powerful and emits optimistic energies. These beautiful detailed Vedic symbolic geometric diagrams which are inscribed on the metal plates or written on with other material, which also have meanings related to the Cosmic World. Yantras have been used for different positive purposes since ancient times for drawing healing energies, clearing negative energies, or replacing it with the energies which the particular Yantra is meant for.
Every part of our life is profoundly connected with the design, decor and maintenance of our home. Mentioned below are some of the Best Vastu Shastra tips for interiors of a household:
- Pooja room should be in the North-East/North/East corner of the house.
- Bathrooms should be placed in the North-East/North/East corner of the house.
- Toilets should be placed in the North-West / West corner of the house.
- The staircase should be facing South or West.
- Family members should face East or North in the living and dining room.
- Vastu for residential interiors demands that no beam should run above the bed.
- The son’s bedroom should be in the East or South East corner.
- The master bedroom should be in the South West corner and the bed should be on the Southern Wall.
- It is advisable to not have the mirror exactly opposite the bed.
- The guest bedroom should be in the North-West zone.
- The Study should face the Eastern or Northern wall.
Vastu in Interior design requires skill, knowledge and art. We at LCS believe in offering our clients spaces which offer peace, prosperity, health and happiness for life time.
Vastu Shastra is known to be a scientific way of architecture which uses reasons and logic of science. The study of Vastu Shastra is vast and it’s application parameters vary not only from place to place but also on the kind of activities performed in a particular place. This is the reason behind the difference in the Vastu for Office Interiors and other areas.
- Accounts department should be in North East/ East directions.
- Centre portion should always be empty and lightest.
- Vastu offices demand that the reception/ Visitors / Temples etc. should be arranged in the North / North East / East / North- West zones.
- Conference room should be in South / West / South-East directions.
- The Senior executives should occupy South West/ South and West zones.
- The North East corner should be empty.
- The Sales Department should be in South- East / North- West directions.
- The Marketing Department should be placed in the North-West direction.
- The middle management staff should be placed in the North and East zones.
- The accounts staff / engineers / artists should be placed in the South-East zones.
Vastu in Office interiors is a crucial and determined science which is administered by specialists. Hence we assure to provide a working space which brings positive vibes and consistency.